Last Revised: March 29, 2011
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to this website (the “Site”), the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all Site users.
Beverage Services Limited (“Coca-Cola Great Britain”) of 1 Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9HQ (Companies House Reg: 02072395) maintains this Site for your personal entertainment and information. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the written permission of Coca-Cola Great Britain.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification, please refrain from using the Site.
Terms and Conditions
- The Site is intended for use by residents of Great Britain, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands only. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Coca-Cola Great Britain. Coca-Cola Great Britain does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe right of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Coca-Cola Great Britain.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Coca-Cola Great Britain. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- While Coca-Cola Great Britain uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Coca-Cola Great Britain makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, Coca-Cola Great Britain assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use and browsing in the Site is at your own risk. Neither Coca-Cola Great Britain, nor its affiliated entities, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating producing, or delivering the Site, are liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site provided that we not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Coca-Cola Great Britain also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Coca-Cola Great Britain has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
- In these Terms and Conditions, 'affiliated entities' means any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated companies of Coca-Cola Great Britain and shall include any authorised bottlers of Coca-Cola Great Britain.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Coca-Cola Great Britain, its affiliated entities, and any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors and representatives, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site or the software; and (b) any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. Coca-Cola Great Britain does not authorise the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
- Coca-Cola Great Britain may at any time, and without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Your will be bound by any changes to these Terms and Conditions even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By using the Site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts (in the event of any dispute).