Fanta® Halloween Movie Rental Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Fanta® Halloween Movie Rental Offer (the "Offer") is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older and who have or must create a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on September 17, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have an Account and 5 codes from any participating Fanta® beverage (each a “Code”) to participate in the Offer. During the Offer Period, visit Fanta.com/Halloween then log into or create your Account, follow the links and instructions to locate this Offer and then to enter or scan 5 Codes from Fanta® packaging where indicated. If you successfully complete the steps above, you will receive an email with a digital code valid for one Fandango NOW movie rental*, terms and conditions apply, and instructions on how to redeem it, (the “Reward”). Approximate Retail Value: $5.99. Email will be sent to the email address associated with your Account. Be sure your information is up to date. Limit: Up to 3 Rewards per person during the Offer Period. Reward expires 12/31/18.
*FandangoNOW Promotional Code (“Code”) is good towards the rental of any movie on FandangoNOW.com and via participating FandangoNOW apps (up to $5.99 total value). You must have a Fandango VIP or a Fandango account, that has been enabled for FandangoNOW purchases, to redeem your Code. Fandango VIP is free to join. Credit card may be required for transactions on FandangoNOW.com. Code expires on 12/31/18. One Code per transaction. Limit 3 Code(s) per person. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced, and there will be no refunds. Code has no cash value, except as required by law. Cannot be combined with other promotional offers. One time use only. Code cannot be copied, sold, or otherwise transferred. If the cost of rental of content is more than maximum value of the Code, then user must pay the difference. Offer valid in U.S. and D.C., excluding U.S. territories and where prohibited by law. Fandango and Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program. The redemption of the Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/Terms-and-Policies. See www.fandangonow.com/redeem-promo/fantahalloween for full details. All Rights Reserved.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes (claims that digital code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and you should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/digital code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/digital code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/digital code.